Edsal 7216H Steel Commercial Shelving Unit, 36" Width x 72" Height x 16" Depth
Specifications for this item
|Item Depth||16 inches|
|Item Weight||44.09 pounds|
|Maximum Height||72 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
- uitable for domestic and commercial use including garages, sheds, utility rooms, offices, workshops, shops and general use around the home
- Robust construction with sturdy rubber feet and maximum load capacity of 60lbs per shelf
- Self-assembly - no tools required. Includes two free wall brackets so you can fix shelving to the wall safely.
- Easy clean - simply wipe down
- Fully assembled size: 52 x 24 x 12 inches
- al Grade
- NO Flimsy Particle Board | Wire Grid Shelves
- 100% Steel | 100% Powder Coated
- Very Sturdy | Single-Piece Vertical Posts | Adjustable Shelf Height
- Limited Lifetime Warranty | Packaged in the USA
- Standing five-shelf unit with a 16-gauge steel rack and shelves made of particle board to support an 800-lb. per shelf capacity and a 4000-lb. total capacity. Item does not come with post couplers.
- Double-riveted beams lock into double-rivet holes on corner post for structural security
- Corner post rivet holes are punched at 1-1/2" intervals for precise adjustment to shelf height
- Two-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 72" high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 36" high units
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly, instructions included, rubber mallet recommended for assembly (sold separately)
Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 16" Deep Ceiling Mount Shelving Unit
- Up to 1,050 lb capacity
- Simple hook through contruction allows you to effortlessly hang shelves from each other
- Skip shelf boards to create "double tall" shelves.
- Accomodates 16" wide plywood or melamine.
- Overall size is 16-1/2" deep X 7ft-4" tall X board length wide [Rec 8 ft max for 3/4" thick wood]